Friday 1 July 2011

The Interpreter review

I had read a “The Interpreter” for 4 weeks. When I received the book, I’ll be able to understand, but there are a lot of characters; therefore I was confused while reading this book, so I don’t know which parts are interesting in this book. If I watched “The Interpreter” movie, I’d easy understand about the book story. However, the memorable part of the scene that Silvia was aimed at a gun to the president. I couldn’t imagine what Silvia was criminal. Maybe this part is chapter 14. I’d like to recommend this book who like action and thriller genre and fan of Nicole Kidman.

1 comment:

  1. I'm showing the movie at lunch on Thursday this week. I'm sure you could also rent/download it if you want to watch it at home.

    Corrections:
    I read “The Interpreter” for 4 weeks.

    When I received the book, I thought I'd be able to understand, but there are a lot of characters;...

    ReplyDelete