Tuesday 28 June 2011

The car is the best of vehicle

My favorite way to travel is by car it's more comfortable than traveling by bus. I know, a plane is fastest of other vehicle, but plane doesn’t stop to any place. It can stop only in designated areas. However, car can be stopping to some place. If you travel to some place by car, you can feel for freedom. The car is cheaper than the plane, but the plane doesn’t waste your time and you can move easily between on the continent to other continent. If you drive the car, you can feel tired. I couldn’t experience any fun.

1 comment:

  1. I guess it depends how far you're going. Planes certainly have some advantages, but it can be more fun to drive, especially if you're going through some scenic areas.

    Corrections:
    My favorite way to travel is by car because it's more comfortable than traveling by bus.

    It can stop only in designated areas.

    ReplyDelete