Friday 3 June 2011

Today I introduce my favorite sports. I like all sports; they make me happy. When I was young, I learned to play some sports. I can play soccer, basketball, swimming, and squash and so on. When I stayed in my country, I had to play soccer and basketball every weekend, because I have soccer and basketball team, so we had games every weekend. Baseball is one of the most popular sports in my country. But I think basketball is more interesting than baseball or soccer for me because there are many great skills and always running around court. Do you know dunk shot? I like this skill; however, I can't do it. But I dream to play dunk shot.

2 comments:

  1. that's great. Try and try you only need more practice to do dunk shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do it either! Actually I was never any good at playing basketball. I played baseball when I was younger, but now I prefer skiing.

    Corrections:
    When I was young, I learned to play some sports.

    You could also use a semi-colon here:
    I like all sports; they make me happy.

    ReplyDelete