Saturday 9 July 2011

Super Mario

When I was child, I had a video game console and I usually played Super Mario. This game has easy control such as jumping and firing a missile. The story of this game is very simple. Mario rescues the Princess from Cooper. Mario can eat a mushroom and become taller. He can also eat a fire flower that can shoot fire missiles. I prefer video games over board games because video game can be played alone but board games need more than 2 people. Also, some board games have many rules. Super Mario is still popular and many different series of video game consoles are coming out. In addition, characters were added. Super Mario has a variety of genres like racing, RPG, action adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Super Mario was always one of my favorite games. I found a website where you can play it online:
    http://www.mariogame.info/

    Be careful though, you might waste a lot of time there!

    Corrections:
    This game has easy controls such as...

    ReplyDelete